Field Trip

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Yesterday I chaperoned Ellie's field trip to the California Academy of Sciences


It was pretty spectacular! There is a four story rain forest inside a bio dome that is full of fish, butterflies, frogs, lizards, birds, and beautiful plants. The Steinhart Aquarium is also housed there. When Ellie's teacher told me I was only in charge of Ellie and one other little girl I felt a tiny bit bad that she felt that was all I could handle, but when we got inside the Academy and I saw how crowded it was I appreciated her wisdom. Two girls, two hands to hold, perfect!

This place is so gorgeous and interesting. After school Ellie and I decided we want to be part of an exhibit!

Post a Comment

Now you say something!

 

Copyright © Barnaclebutt | Premade Blog Design by Lilipop Designs