Good Books

Thursday, May 7, 2009


I just wanted to slip in a link for this book by my friend Shawni and her mom. Mine hasn't arrived yet, but I can bare my testimony that I have read other books by her mom, Linda Eyre, that have been awesome. In fact, when it's time to have that talk with our kids Marc and I pretty much use conversations from her book, How to Talk to Your Child about Sex, verbatim. It has saved our scared little lives!

4 Responses to “Good Books”

  1. Thanks so much for helping to spread the word, Shelley! I'm excited to read what you wrote on Mormon Mommy Blogs too! Sure miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is Shawni the woman who took all those gorgeous photos of the Smalls?

    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thnaks for your advice on the sex book...I bought it yesterday. They are doing the 5th grade talk next week and you'd think that after having two already go through it, I'd know enough, but I needed some new material :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just FYI, I was signed in as Grace for that first comment.

    ReplyDelete

Now you say something!

 

Copyright © Barnaclebutt | Premade Blog Design by Lilipop Designs