Paying for Vacation

Monday, July 13, 2009

We got home yesterday from our wonderful vacation and today it is time to pay for it.

Right before we left we had the incident with the skunk, then my washer flooded the laundry room twice, so I pretty much wiped up all the water with dirty towels and then fled for Santa Barbara.

It was beautiful, the ocean, the flowers... I didn't spend a second thinking about what might be percolating in my laundry room. However, this morning as I unpack and shake sand out of all and sundry I am faced with the fact that damp skunk towels do not just go away (If I only had one wish...).

Still, I am ah, "excited" isn't really the right word, let's go with motivated. Yes, I am motivated to clean out the laundry room and see if I can see the floor once more. Maybe I'll even work my way down the hall and tackle the (also damp) pile of clothes my daughters discarded into the furnace room.

Aaaaand we're back!

3 Responses to “Paying for Vacation”

  1. I'm glad you guys had a fun vacation - pictures please!!! I'm also jealous that you got to see mom and dad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We just got back from vacation, too. It's the unpacking all the clothes and washing them that do me in. Have a great day! I love your blog design:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are truly amazing. Love ya.

    ReplyDelete

Now you say something!

 

Copyright © Barnaclebutt | Premade Blog Design by Lilipop Designs