Enough Dwadling

Monday, August 3, 2009

Something tells me I am not entirely good at follow thru.

My garden is growing...weeds. Tomatos and squash too.

The downstairs bathroom is 90% done, but I got derailed when a potential buyer came to see the house. I decided to cease improvements and leave the trim unpainted and the floor unfinished. I don't want anyone else to like the house (was that wrong?).

Ellie and I haven't done our reading homework in 4 days.

I'm not even talking about Scouts.

Fat flush has flushed some pounds but I stepped delicately off that train for an entire weekend of banana bread, corn chowder, blt on white bread, blueberry muffin, pizza, and an entire plate of antipasta at the Trucker Huss poker tourniment.

And I love diet coke. Help me Obi Wan Kenobi, you're my only hope.

3 Responses to “Enough Dwadling”

  1. Wait--you fell off the wagon, and chocolate wasn't involved? What the heck?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did eat several key lime tarts though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, but your blueberry muffins are soooooo good. Thanks for sharing! Let me know if you need an extra fat flush buddy...I am ready to do it again. At least I think I am.

    ReplyDelete

Now you say something!

 

Copyright © Barnaclebutt | Premade Blog Design by Lilipop Designs