Palm Dessert or Paradise?

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

*Post Edit--Desert is spelled with one S, whoops.

The week after I got back from Virginia, we went to Palm Desert for family vacation with my Mom and Dad. We spent a lot of time lying by the pool under the shade thingers with mist spouts. Really, I could make a life for myself there. Now that all my kiddos can swim, laying by the pool has taken on a whole different...I don't know how you say...wonderfulness.

We also spent two days doing Disney in honor of Ellie's "It's Great to be Eighth" birthday. The cutest part was when we had a gazillion dollar lunch at Ariel's Grotto and as Ellie met each princess she would murmur, "This is the best day of my life." Many, many photos were taken, but my gift to you is a collage.
P.S. My Dad is not permanently in a wheel chair, but he hurt his back and the doctor said he better use one at the kingdom or stay home gosh darn it. First he rented a stripped down model that someone had to push...after about 7 minutes of not being in charge of where he was going he went back and rented an electric one. I knew that was going to happen...really, I did.

Post a Comment

Now you say something!

 

Copyright © Barnaclebutt | Premade Blog Design by Lilipop Designs